2.9.08

When I see an elephant fly!!!!!

That's the attitude!!! We can all fly!!! DUMBO WAS SO TENDER AND GREAT DREAMER!!!!
I really loved it!!! Although so full of the "Disney not so subliminal but clear messages allways in"...it`s really good...I must admit...the idea of not fitting in....that's the story of my life...for God's sake!!! and also the point that those that do not apparently fit in the best...are the greatest in the end....It`s all about "finding the best thing inside yourself and celebrate".....

3 comentarios:

Fingolfin dijo...

You have a lot of best things in yourself, my precious.
PS: yes, I can write more than 3 consecutive words.

Rocio dijo...
Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.
Anónimo dijo...

es verdad!!!!
cuantas veces jugamos a ser pajaros..y cada dos por tres, la miro a juani y juega a que tiene alas...para volar...
Anoche hablamos del angel guardian...y le dije q era como ella se lo imaginara...me dijo: como nosotros pero con alas....mamita, y por qué no tenemos alas???
no sera para vivir una eterna fantasia de volar...hasta q seamos un angelito???? besos te adoro...!!!